Busan Night Tour Including a Cruise
During this 4-hour small group tour, your dedicated guide and driver will take you around the beautiful city of Busan. You can enjoy the beautiful views of Busan from a boat, for approximately 1.5 hours. After, your expert guide will take you to Mountain Hwangnyeongsan Observatory, one of the best sightseeing spots in Korea. This tour includes all entrance fees and transportation and can also be booked as a private tour.
This tour requires a minimum of 2 to operate; if minimum numbers are not met the tour may be canceled.
* Dinner is not included. Please have dinner before the tour starts *
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour or Private tour depending on option selected
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Tiffany 21 Terminal
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Dinner is not included. Please have dinner before the tour starts.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiffany 21 Terminal, 168 Marine city 1-ro, U 1(il)-dong, Haeundae, Busan, South Korea
Set in the largest marine tourism city in Korea, Tiffany 21 Cruise is one of Busan's special marine attractions. Tiffany 21 blends cruise excursions with a fine dining experience, offering a perfect venue for a variety of customer-tailored events. Haeundae Beach has a beautiful 1.8 kilometer-long coastline. Passengers can take in the views of the numerous coastal sites, including Nurimaru APEC House on Dongbaek Island, 49th Square in Suyeong-gu, Namcheon-dong, and Centum City in U-dong, Gwangandaegyo Bridge, the nation's largest marine bridge, Igidae Park, a unique scenery, and Oryukdo Island, designated as Busan’s National Cultural Heritage Scenic Spot No. 24, Taejongdae, one of the representative tourism attractions of Busan, featuring rocky coastal line with strong wave and forest, and Busandaegyo Bridge, connecting Yeongdo Island and the mainland, Jagalchi Market, the largest fishery market, PIFF Square, and other things to see.
Coarse: Dongbaek Island → Haeundae Beach → Gwangan Bridge → Gwanganri Beach → Dongbaek Island
*7pm - 8:20 pm
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hwangnyeongsan Mountain, Jeonpo 1-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan South Korea
Hwangnyeongsan Mountain is located in the heart of Busan. With an altitude of 427m, the mountain is the second highest mountain in the Geumnyeon Mountain Range. The mountain is mostly made up of andesite and the summit is relatively flat. Some parts of the mountain are also characterized by exposed bedrocks. ( We will be driving to the top )
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Busan Cinema Centre, 120, Suyeonggangbyeon-daero, Haeundae-gu, Busan 48058 South Korea
The "Home of Cinema in Busan" is located within the Centum City Industrial Complex in Haeundae-gu. The hall is 54,335m² and the main building is 9 stories high. Tha hall consists of 3 theaters, "Cine Mountain" which is a multi-purpose performance space where you can enjoy movies, musicals and concerts. 'an Outdoor Performance Space' is where the opening and closing ceremonies of the Busan International Film Festival are held, 'an Outdoor Square' and 'BIFF Hill' are where BIFF headquarter is located.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will inform you exact pick up time few days before the tour via email/viator message.
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passports or ID for all passengers are required for the sightseeing boat. Please bring them with you.
- Please have dinner before the tour starts.
- Due to the cold weather in the open sea, please wear/bring warm clothing
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.