Busan Night Tour Including Night Food Market Visit
During this 4-hour small group tour, your dedicated guide and driver will take you around the beautiful city of Busan. You can enjoy the beautiful views of Busan and your expert guide will take you to the Night Dinner Food Market ( there are over 50 street food stands from internationally so that you can have a dinner over there ), Mountain Hwangnyeongsan Observatory, and Busan Cinema Center. This tour includes all entrance fees and transportation.
* A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. The tour will be cancelled if this requirement is not met. (2 people in total, not per each booking or group)
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional photographer guide
- Entry/Admission - Bupyeong Kkangtong Market (Night Market)
- Entry/Admission - Hwangnyeongsan Mountain
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bupyeong Kkangtong Market (Night Market), 39 Bupyeong 1-gil, Bupyeong-dong, Jung-gu, Busan, South Korea
Tourists can enjoy the Busan Night Market which offers varieties of foods from around the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hwangnyeongsan Mountain, Jeonpo 1-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan South Korea
We will drive you to the top.
Hwangnyeongsan Mountain is located in the heart of Busan and stretches across Busanjin-gu, Nam-gu, and Suyeong-gu Districts. With an altitude of 427m, the mountain is the second highest mountain in the Geumnyeon Mountain Range. The mountain is mostly made up of andesite and the summit is relatively flat. Some parts of the mountain are also characterized by exposed bedrocks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Busan Cinema Centre, 120, Suyeonggangbyeon-daero, Haeundae-gu, Busan 48058 South Korea
Busan Cinema Center is the official venue of the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) – one of the most popular film festivals in Asia – and has become a symbol of the festival itself.
From an architectural perspective, the center is a historic work that embodies the theories of deconstructivism while exhibiting a sense of formative beauty. The center’s ‘Big Roof’ is the largest roof in the world (2.6 times larger than a soccer field) and comes complete with 42,600 LED lights, which help create an unforgettable scene along with Suyeong River and Naru Park.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will inform you exact pick up time few days before the tour via email/viator message.
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. The tour will be cancelled if this requirement is not met. (2 people in total, not per each booking or group)
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.