Bush Fire Swaziland Expedition
The ticket pass we offer is a one stop shop that puts all your travel Swaziland Bush Fire 2020 travel plans and arrangements in one shopping cart. All you need to do is relax and join in with other travelers as we pre book all the travel arrangements. From transportation to accommodation (camping) , Festival pass , breakfast / dinner which is handled by our chefs and other recreational games which we bring for you at our camping site. Additional we have a pre planned itinerary for your weekend plans in Swaziland including other activities to do outside of the festival.
per adult from
2 to 5 days
What's included :
- Festival Weekend pass
- Weekend Camping Pass
- Board Games
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Visit: King Sobusha II Memorial Park, Lobamba H107 Eswatini (Swaziland)
The Park was establised as a tribute to King Sobhuza II who led the Swazi nation to independence (from the British) in 1968. Here guest see The three metre bronze king's statue , Shields , Royal palms , The Memorial Torch, and the museum
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Swazi Cultural Village, Mantenga At 20Kms from Mbabane, Manzini M200 Eswatini (Swaziland)
Here you explore the Umphakatsi Cultural experience Guided tour to local Chief’s Village.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary, D55, Ezulwini Eswatini (Swaziland)
Guest go on a closed vehicle game drive and explore the wild life of Africa at its best. Be lucky to spot the big 5
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: House of Parliament, Lobamba Eswatini (Swaziland)
This is where the minsters and president of Swaziland meet to govern the country by decision making and taking at the house.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :King Sobusha II Memorial Park, Lobamba H107 Eswatini (Swaziland)
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.