Bush to Beach Full Day Kayaking Tour
Only an hour away from Sydney, you'll swim at deserted beaches, bush walk to stunning outlooks and discover Aboriginal art and engravings carved in rocks with a small tour group when we explore Pittwater and Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park by land and by water! This full day guided tour includes both bushwalking and kayaking and is perfect for the experience seeker looking for an Australian, authentic adventure. Look for fairy penguins, goannas, galahs, cockatoos and wallabies calling Pittwater home among the gumtrees of this Australian national park. Double sit on top kayaks are provided and guests must be able to kayak for about 5 hours but we do take breaks! Morning tea & lunch is served picnic style on beaches along the western foreshore of the national park. At the end of our adventure, tired and happy, walk away with treasured memories!
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Picnic lunch
- Afternoon Tea
- Local experienced Guide(s)
- Double sit in sea kayaks, Personal Flotation Devices & paddles
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a parking fees, but free parking is available as well on a limited basis.
Get ready for a full day of bushwalking and kayaking in the Ku-ring-gai Chase National park & Pittwater! Starting the day at the most northern end of Sydney with 360 degree views of where the ocean meets Pittwater, you will be led through bush trails and paddling routes by our experienced guides and explore secluded Resolute Beach, Lovett Bay and Scotland Island. Look for fairy penguins, goannas, galahs, cockatoos and wallabies calling Pittwater home among the gumtrees of this Australian national park. Enjoy morning tea and lunch hosted off shore on one of Pittwater’s bays and chance to meet local artists and residents.
• Paddlecraft Kayaks, 1714 Pittwater Rd, Bayview, Pittwater, New South Wales 2104 Australia
Departure Point :Paddlecraft, 3b/1714 Pittwater Rd, Bayview NSW 2107, Australia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years and each teen must be accompanied by an adult per kayak.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A minimum of (2) people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking and kayaking is involved and all paddlers must be able to swim and be confident on the water.
- Hat, sunglasses, comfortable quick-drying clothes suitable for the weather and shoes that can get wet (sandals, running shoes) must be worn.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.