Bushcraft experiences in the Chilterns woods an hour from London
De-stress in the woodlands and appreciate nature whilst learning interesting outdoor skills in a friendly and no-pressure environment aimed at beginners.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bushcraft tools and camping equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Bring your own lunch and snacks. On overnight courses dinner is provided.
I have a range of workshops running on different dates which can be customised and I also offer 1:1 tuition in bushcraft. Please see my site for course list.
Make bracelets from stinging nettles
Camp fire skills modern and primitive fire lighting techniques and fire management
Wild camping with camp fire cooking
Tree ID walk
Plant ID walk
Knife safety, carving techniques and basic item carving
Knots for camp craft - knot tying workshop
Departure Point :Speen, Princes Risborough HP27 0RT, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.