Butchart Gardens & Beyond: Spirit, Vine, Tea & Honey
Butchart & Beyond is our most popular tour, sampling the sights & tastes of Saanich. Let us transport you into the future of travel in the elegant, sporty luxury of a Tesla Model X, Signature Model S 85 or new Model 3: the world's first fully-electric, solar-powered* touring sedans.
Inspired by his grandmother's garden, the Butcharts' transformed their family home & cement factory on Tod Inlet into one of the world's premier floral show gardens. Slake your post-garden thirst at a local craft cafe, vineyard, distillery, or brewery.
Your 4 to 6-hour Tesla Tour will visit Butchart Gardens with optional visits to Butterfly Gardens or your choice of Saanich-area vineyards, honey farms, distilleries, & tea-rooms (tasting fees included, admission fees & meals not included). Admission tickets may be purchased at the gate, online, or invoiced with your tour (recommended)
per adult from
4 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission to Butchart Gardens
- Private tour
- Professional driver, local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Gardens at HCP
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Butterfly Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Devine Distillery & Winery
What's excluded :
- optional: High Tea, Lunch & Craft Beverages
- Entry/Admission - The Butchart Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Butchart Gardens, 800 Benvenuto Ave Brentwood Bay, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 1J8 Canada
Inspired by his grandmother Jennie's garden, the Butcharts' grandson transformed his family's home & cement factory on Tod Inlet into one of the world's premier floral show gardens.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Gardens at HCP, 505 Quayle Rd, Saanich, British Columbia V9E 2J7 Canada
The Gardens at Horticulture Centre of the Pacific (HCP), home to the Pacific Horticulture College, presents a year-round garden experience that all can enjoy. HCP is a public garden lovingly cared for by volunteers, staff and students. From our hands-on Children’s Garden to the largest outdoor Bonsai Garden in Canada, and the only outdoor bonsai Garden in Western Canada, you will find something to inspire at every visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Victoria Butterfly Gardens, 1461 Benvenuto Ave, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 1J5 Canada
Thousands of tropical butterflies (up to 70 species) fly through our large facilities – the size of almost 3 basketball courts. With surprises at every turn, you’ll encounter poison dart frogs, tortoises, large iguanas, flamingos, tropical ducks, free flying tropical birds and more. Stroll through and marvel at our lush gardens including tropical flowers, carnivorous plants and fruits of the world. Enjoy our newest exhibit, the Insectarium. Experience impressive insects & invertebrates from around the world. Your jungle adventure awaits!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Devine Distillery & Winery, 6181B Old West Saanich Rd Devine, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 1W8 Canada
De Vine Wines & Spirits is a true small-batch, craft distillery creating handcrafted spirits of the highest quality from bc grown ingredients.
In 2007, John and Catherine Windsor grew de Vine from a strong love of wine, community, and Vancouver Island. Along with a dedicated team of friends and family and 25 acres of overgrown farmland, a vineyard was planted.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tesla Tours include pick-up & drop-off at your hotel or port-of-entry for up to four guests per Tesla Sedan (Model S/3), six guests per Tesla SUV (Model X)*Airports
- Victoria Intl Airport, 1640 Electra Blvd, Sidney, British Columbia V8L 5V4 Canada
- Inner Harbour Airport, Victoria, British Columbia Canada
- Victoria Cruise Terminal at The Breakwater District, 185 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 1A1, Canada
- Swartz Bay Terminal, 11300 Patricia Bay Hwy, Sidney, BC V8L 3S8, Canada
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum age is 10 years (booster/car seats not permitted)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- State-of-the-art Tesla air filtration in all vehicles. Model X SUV with military-grade Bioweapon Defense Mode:
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.