Buthrotum, Blue Eye Springs, Ksamil and Lekursi Castle from Saranda
Experience all the natural, cultural, and archaeological heritage of Saranda on your 5-hour tour. Visit the ancient town of Buthrotum, Ksamil and its islands and of course the magical Blu Eye Springs. Immerse yourself in the enchanting atmosphere created by a combination of archaeology, monuments and nature. From mystic ancient temples, dreamy and imposing medieval castles to elegant Byzantine churches, timeless olive groves and the deep blue of the eternal Ionian sea, the possibilities in Saranda are truly limitless. Your once-in-a-lifetime tour includes round-trip transportation from your accommodation.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Entry/Admission - The Blue Eye
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee at the Butrint antic Town
- Entry/Admission - Butrint National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Blue Eye, Vlore 9706 Albania
Blue Eye springs is a monument of nature and one of the most relaxing and enjoyable part of this highlights tour especially for nature lovers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Butrint National Park, SH81, Butrint Albania
Our guide shall accompany you among the ruins and explain you everything regarding the history of one of the 20 most important ancient sites of Mediterranean.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Lekuresi Castle, Saranda Albania
Best spot for pictures and sightseeing of the town and the whole bay, the Butrinti Lake and the surrounding mountains.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in the area of Sarande or Ksamil.Ports
- Saranda Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.