Butrint, Blue Eye Springs, Ksamil and Lekuresi Castle Private Tour From Saranda
Experience private, tailor-made tour with authentic local flavour.
Saranda is a little town with a lovely horseshoe bay and a perfect climate, averaging around 290 sunny days a year. Ksamili, this hidden gem is located on the Albanian Riviera, and it sure is one of the best beach destinations in Europe. Once there, you can enjoy Paradise beaches offering white sand and crystal clear water. It is almost impossible not to like Butrint. The site is so complex, with remains dating from different periods covering 2500 years that everyone is sure to find something which they will remember forever. Even if you are not interested in archaeology, you will enjoy the peaceful atmosphere, the scent of eucalyptus and other trees among the ruins. The Blue Eye is an unusual underwater spring where the clear blue water of the river bubbles forth from a stunning, more than fifty-meter-deep pool. Castle of Lekuresi which dates back to the 16th century features imposing round towers and sweeping views.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Butrint National Park
- Entry/Admission - The Blue Eye
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Here we will examine the Trionch Palace, the Baptistery, the Basilica, the City Walls and Gates, the Acropolis and lots of other spots.
Departure Point :Rruga Mitat Hoxha 152, Sarandë, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up in Saranda City Center. We can also provide hotel pickup and drop-off. We can also pick you up at Saranda port if you are visiting the town on a cruise ship as our office is just next to the port ,or you are a daily visitor entering the town from a seaway like from Corfu from example.*For solo travelers there is an extra charge.Ports
- Saranda port
- Durres port
- Vlora port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.