Butterfly Conservatory of Goa Private Full Day Tour
If you a nature lover and a nature photographer then this is the place for you. This land was once a barren hill slope with no natural source of water. The Heblekar Family grew plants and trees for the Butterflies to feed.
This is a unique experience where you will live your childhood. You will see the Butterflies free-flying around you with the efforts of Jyoti & Yashodhan Heblekar who converted this barren land into a beautiful forest.
A corner of the sanctuary has been named The Butterfly Pub. It is a place primarily visited by the male butterflies where they come before mating. Flowering plants and trees that attract Butterflies have been planted here. The breeding butterflies need endemic plants, clean air, and humus-rich soil. You can see various birds and an artificial waterfall.
After spending quality time here, clicking lots of beautiful pictures and after a fun talks with Heblekar family, we will drop you back to your pick up location.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry Ticket to Park
- Lunch - If option selected
- Entry/Admission - Mystic Woods by The Butterfly Conservatory Of Goa
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Lunch - Unless you selection lunch variant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mystic Woods by The Butterfly Conservatory Of Goa, Pisgal, Priol, Ponda 403404 India
Visit the butterfly conservatory and learn about 100 different kinds of butterflies. Also take a walk through the forest and visit the rooftop garden covered with plants.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is possible from Baga, Candolim, Calangute, Panjim, Miramar, Colva, Betalbatim, Majorda, Benaulim & Cansaulim
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.