Butterfly Garden Tour in Monteverde
Enjoy a guided walk inside one of the world’s largest live butterfly exhibitions with an area of over 29,000 square feet (2,700 square meters). Come and enjoy all the wonders that you may discover in the marvelous Monteverde Butterfly Gardens.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Selvatura Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Selvatura Park, Unamed Road in Guanacaste Carretera a Reserva de Monteverde, 5655 Costa Rica
Venture into exploring a different world. A world in which a controlled climate provides the best temperature (82.4º F or 28º C) for its inhabitants to feel in paradise. Explore a community that gathers more than 20 species of butterflies, where you can learn about their life cycle, their special abilities and behaviors that have helped them evolve throughout thousands of years.
On this guided tour, you'll received an introduction to Costa Rica's buglife, and an orientation to the Gardens themselves. You'll see an up-close experience with a variety of insects and arachnids, as well as a look at the rearing chamber, where caterpillars are becoming butterflies. Take a guided stroll through 4 unique gardens, full of spectacular butterflies and insects. Take a stop at the active leafcutter ant colony, and take a sneaky look inside to see how they live and thrive. Finally, you'll wrap-up your tour inside the gift shop for souvenirs and memories.
Departure Point :Selvatura Adventure Park, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hemos diseñado un manual de bioseguridad en el que se fortalece la salud, la seguridad y la higiene, pilares fundamentales para fortalecer el desarrollo de nuestras actividades. Se han diseñado nuevos estándares para transmitir confianza a los viajeros y a nuestros colaboradores.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.