Buzios Day Trip with Lunch, City Tour and Cruise from Rio de Janeiro
Take a day trip from Rio de Janeiro to experience the cosmopolitan style, quaint charm and elegant architecture of Buzios. Enjoy a boat tour around the islands in the peninsula with many stops to swim (if option selected) or enjoy Búzios on your own time and walk through the town on a guided tour and enjoy lunch at a 4.5 rated restaurant. A relaxing day at one Rio’s nearby gems. It’s casual and peaceful vibe will win you over.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided walk through Buzios
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Lunch - Buffet lunch at a high rated restaurant.
- Schooner ride (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Bastidores Restobar
What's excluded :
- Drinks and dessert
- Entry/Admission - Azeda Beach
- Entry/Admission - Joao Fernandes Beach
- Entry/Admission - Tartaruga Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ponte Rio–Niteroi, Guanabara Bay, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 21941-607 Brazil
Pass by the Rio-Niteroi Bridge on your way to Buzios and catch up nice views from Guanabara bau and surrounding areas.
Stop At: Rua das Pedras, Armacao dos Buzios, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Upon arrival in Búzios, the group is taken on a walk through cobbled streets rich with quaint charm, made famous by the French actress Brigitte Bardot.
Walk through the famous Rua das Pedras and check out famous stores, many souvenirs and good food. If you are not taking the boat ride, take your time to visit all of it, besides the amazing Buzios coastline.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Azeda Beach, Armacao dos Buzios, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
If you choose the optional cruise, enjoy the Buzios coastline from a different perspective and on a different way. Azeda Beach is among the most sought after by tourists. The beach is small, charming and with calm and colorful sea. It is next to Azedinha. They are divided only by a strip of stone, and in Azedinha there is no construction to hide the look of the forest.
Each stop lasts around 30 minutes, and you can go to the beach instead of staying inside the schooner.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Joao Fernandes Beach, Rua Praia de Joao Fernandes, Armacao dos Buzios, State of Rio de Janeiro 28950-000 Brazil
Surrounded by lodges, hotels and luxury condominiums, the beach has perfect calm waters for kayaking, as well as snorkeling beaches. It is no accident that it is an obligatory stop for the schooner trips.
The beach is a favorite of foreign tourists, who find good infrastructure of bars and restaurants serving snacks and dishes based on lobsters and shrimps. The kiosks stand on a plateau, but they often spread tables and chairs in the sand.
If you prefer to get away from the usual buzz of noise, walk to the right corner, a little quieter.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tartaruga Beach, Armacao dos Buzios, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
The beach has calm waters, and generally the warmest of the region, since it does not receive the cold currents of Antarctica. Take the opportunity to swim and snorkel in the shores at the far right.
Along the extensive strip of sand, kiosks for all tastes spread tables, chairs and sun loungers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Orla Bardot Boardwalk, Between Das Pedras Street Hasta La Praia dos Ossos, Armacao dos Buzios, State of Rio de Janeiro 28950-000 Brazil
The Bardot shore is always colored by the fishing boats. A walk along the boardwalk, dotted with wooden decks, benches and gardens, features the bronze sculptures of famous visitors such as French actress Brigitte Bardot and former President Juscelino Kubitschek. Residents and illustrious workers - the fishermen - are also honored there, through a beautiful monument signed by the sculptor Christina Motta.
Stop At: Bastidores Restobar, Tv. dos Pescadores, 31 - Centro, Búzios - RJ, 28950-000, Brazil
Have a formidable lunch at high rated restaurant in Búzios. Enjoy a variety of local foods in a delicoius buffet. Drinks are not included.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup is available from most major hotels in the zones São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema, Leme and Copacabana. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time.Return point: Returns to original departure point at approximately 8:00pm - 9:00pm
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you choose the 'Cruise' option, please bring a swimsuit and a towel.
- Boat tour takes about 2 hours before it gets back to the city.
- The boat usually makes 03 stops for swimming and usually goes to the same destinations: Ilha Feia, João Fernandes Beach, Azeda Beach or Tartaruga Beach.
- The order and destinations of itinerary depends on the wind and weather conditions.
- Inside the bus will always have a tour guide available. If passenger doesn’t want to go on the optional boat cruise, tour guide provides information of the city and he has some time to walk through the city and its beaches on his own.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.