By boat to the castle
We are in the area of Euganean Spa and Hills, in the middle of the Natural Park of Colli Euganei, 20 km from Padua and 50 km from Venice.
Our experience starts at Battaglia Terme, an ancient inland port.
This hilly area is entirely surrounded by waterways.
Our departure is from the Catajo castle and we will imagine for one hour being one of the Venetian and Paduan noblemen that travelled along our canals.
At the and of the boat tour, we go back for the guided visit of the Catajo castle, built during the Renaissance period.
To reach our agency you can take the train from the following cities in Veneto. Get off at the train stop Terme Euganee Abano Montegrotto which is located in Montegrotto Terme. The station is 5 minutes walking from our agency.
-Train from Padua (10min.)
-Train from Venice (40min.)
-Train from Bologna (1h20min.)
-Train from Treviso (55min.)
-Train from Vicenza (1h.)
-Train from Verona (1h55min.)
-Train from Ferrara (50min.)
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Viaggiare Curiosi, Via Aureliana 50/35036, 35036 Montegrotto Terme Italy
We organize a boat tour and then the visit to Catajo Castle.
Departure: Catajo Castle, via Catajo 1, Battaglia Terme (PD)
When: every Friday during May at 4.00 pm
Duration: 2,5 hours
Languages: Italian and English
Price: € 48 per person from minimum 5 to maximum 10 people
Included: boat tour with 4 gondoliers and guide, entrance and guided visit at the Castle
Points of interest: old town of Battaglia Terme, Arco di Mezzo, waterways landscape, Battaglia Canal, Catajo Castle
In case of bad weather, the boat tour may be canceled or modified, while the guided visit at the Castle is guaranteed at the price of € 9,00.
Departure Point :Castello del Catajo, Via Catajo, 1, 35041 Battaglia Terme PD, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 5 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.