By great baikal trail...
Hiking by great baikal trail is kind of immersion to a baikal nature and wilderness. Trecking is one of the best ways to feel a soul of a place. That we are going to do.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- 4x Dinner
- 4x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Entry/Admission - Irkutsk Regional Memorial Decembrists Museum, Volkonsky House
- Entry/Admission - The Great Baikal Trail
- Entry/Admission - Прибайкальский национальный парк
What's excluded :
Day 1: Walking around the city (optional). In case guests have enough time city excursion can be organised.
Stop At: Irkutsk Regional Memorial Decembrists Museum, Volkonsky House, Volkonskogo ul., d. 10, Irkutsk 664007 Russia
Irkutsk is well known as a Decembrists place. In this museum man can see the house filled by historical heritage of exiled people so called Decembrists. The meaning strictly connected with the irkutsk history.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Local guesthouse located in a city center.
Day 2: Driving to Listvyanka Town situated along the western coast of baikal Lake.
Stop At: The Great Baikal Trail, Listvyanka Russia
It will be the start point of hiking treck (50km in total) along the cost line. Man can see wild siberian taiga forest and rough cliffy baikal shore.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Authentic guesthouse in Bolshye Koty village, the place accessible only by trail walking or by boat in summer time.
Day 3: Continue the track by great baikal trail.
Stop At: Cape Skriper, Bolshie Koty Russia
There is a toll Rock (350m above the lake) easy accessible for all category of people. An amazing view of hilly landscape and baikal aquatory is unleashed from there.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Cabin apartments in a scientific weather control station.
Option: Russian banya (wet sauna).
Day 4: Complete the rest of a track to Bolshoy Goloustnoe Village. The trail leads to caves that situated on a high hill.
Stop At: Прибайкальский национальный парк, Ulitsa Penkal'skogo, 41, Yelantsy, Irkutskaya oblast', Russia, 666130
The rest of distance for walking by baikal trail. Many of picturesque sceneries and giant scales of the biggest fresh water basin on earth.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Once the group arrived to village, they will have a hot dinner in a Caffe and go back to Irkutsk by regular bus.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.