By Land & By Sea - 7 Hanging Valleys Trail + 2 Hours Cruise
The Algarve is not all golden beaches and sparkling seas - there is much, much more! If you want to get closer to nature join us on a walking tour through some of the most beautiful scenery in the Algarve – the 7 hanging valleys trail, followed by a fantastic cruise to visit the famous Benagil grottoes.
The walk - led by an experienced guide - explores lesser travelled paths through the Algarvian coast.
Elected as the very best hikes in Europe, this scenic route runs from Praia da Marinha in the east to Praia de Vale Centeanes in the west.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Praia da Marinha, Caramujeira Portugal
Start from here
Pass By: Algar de Benagil, Cm1154 Praia de Benagil, Benagil, Lagoa 8400 Portugal
Pass By: Farol de Alfanzina/Alfanzina lighthouse, M1274, Carvoeiro 6120-313 Portugal
Pass By: Vale de Centeanes Beach, Carvoeiro 8400-525 Portugal
Pass By: Algar Seco, Carvoeiro 8400 Portugal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Client will be contacted to be informed about Pick Up times
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.