By Night Colosseum with Underground Access, Arena Floor (Skip the Line)
You can Visit the Colosseum by night for an experience that will be very special! Take the most complete walking tour of the Colosseum, with access to the arena floor and the underground structure led by professional and expert guides in a marvelous and charming atmosphere.
Walk through hidden paths and underground tunnels, allowing you to descend into the hypogeum of the most famous and visited ancient monument in the world.
Along the way, enjoy the soft light after sunset as one of the world’s most iconic monuments is bathed in its nighttime illuminations.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry fees, Guide, Skip the line
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Food drinks and Transportation not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
You can visit inside the Colosseum out of regular hour. you can get access to the reconstructed floor of the arena, little of which remains of the original surface, and look down between gaps to see the underground chambers.
Next, head below ground to explore the chambers themselves, where wild animals were held and gladiators prepared for their fights. This section of the Colosseum is only open to a select number of visitors each day, so enjoy this rare opportunity to see more than most visitors do during the day, let alone at night. After exiting the Colosseum, your tour ends outside.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Colosseo Metro Caffe, Piazza del Colosseo, 58, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not suitable for Children under 6 years, People with mobility impairments
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- · At the entrance your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be able to enter the site.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.