Byron Bay 3-Hour Certified Dive Tour
Dive Byron Bay’s Julian Rocks, one of the few dive sites where you can swim with tropical species found on the Great Barrier Reef as well animals from Australia’s deep Southern Ocean. Here the reserve is home to three different species of sea turtles, an assortment of rays including mantas, hard and soft corals, friendly wobbegong sharks and over four hundred different species of fish. All of this is only a five-minute boat ride from Byron Bay. Join a guided dive trip and let the dive crew show you one of Australia’s most spectacular dive sites. Whether you are an experienced diver, recently certified or haven’t dived for some time, rest assured you will enjoy a safe and rewarding diving experience at Julian Rocks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of scuba diving equipment (fins, mask, snorkel, wetsuit, BCD, regulators, cylinder, weight belt)
- Dive guide
- Lockers for bags and valuables
- Boat transfers
- Bottled water on board the vessel
What's excluded :
- Parking fee for public parking in Byron Bay
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Join us for a certified dive at Julian Rocks Marine Reserve within the Cape Byron Marine Park.
Meet us at our purpose built dive centre in the heart of Byron Bay, where you will complete pre-tour paperwork, be fitted for your dive equipment (if required), briefed by one of our skippers and transported to our launch site. It is then only a short 5-10 minute boat ride to Julian Rocks, keep an eye out for dolphins and whales (when in season).
Your dive will be guided by one of our friendly dive guides, who will point out all the amazing marine life to you, such as turtles, wobbegong sharks, rays and many different species of fish. After your dive we will bring you back to the dive centre, where there are hot showers and the crew will help you fill out your log book and identify the marine life you saw. Storage lockers are available for your valuables and bags for the duration of the tour.
• Byron Bay Dive Centre, 9 Marvell St, Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481 Australia
Departure Point :Byron Bay Dive Centre, 9 Marvell St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date and time or full refund.
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to scuba diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions may prevent you from scuba diving and a dive medical may be required.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date and time or full refund.
- You must be a certified diver and have dived within the last 12 months (otherwise a refresher will need to be completed prior to the dive).
- Flying after diving: If only one dive is undertaken then a minimum of 12 hours is recommended before flying. If more than one dive is conducted in the day, or multiple days of diving are undertaken then an interval of 24 hours is recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.