Byron Bay Day Tour
Depart Brisbane Hotel / Home
Byron Bay Lighthouse
Standing on a bald rocky cliff, this working lighthouse marks the eastern most point of the Australian continent. Built in 1901 visitors can walk on the headland, get their bearings and spot wildlife. The lighthouse is situated 3 kilometres northeast of the township of Byron Bay.
Depart Byron Bay Lighthouse
Free Time (Lunch, Shopping Etc)
Byron Bay Township
This trendy town has an international charm offering unique shopping, pristine beaches, market stalls, fun activities for every budget, a beachside Aussie pub and quality dining choices to suit every nationality. Stroll on the beach or put your feet up at a local cafe.
Depart Byron Bay
Return to Hotel
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Luxury Air - Con Mercedes Benz Bus
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Byron Bay, Byron Bay, Byron Shire, New South Wales
Experience Byron Bay
CHILL OUT / RELAX
Byron Bay is known for its spectacular beaches, unique shopping and dining experiences, world-class festivals, and vibrant community spirit. On our day tour you can explore the beaches by kayak, on horseback, by taking surf lessons, or whale watching. discover the local art scene at one of Byron's galleries or live music venues.
Alternative and charming is culture and lifestyle offered by Byron Bay. Welcoming and easy to fall in love with.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Brisbane QLD, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Door To Door within 20 km of CBD
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.