Byron Bay Discovery - Beaches and Lighthouse Full Day Tour
When you are planning your holiday vacation to Brisbane or the Gold Coast, take advantage of our day tours. It is guaranteed that you will have a ball in Queensland with Bums on seats tours, where Australia shines and spectacular day tour options, sightseeing and nature experiences abound.
Byron Bay is one of the most popular and magical destinations in Australia with its laid back lifestyle, world famous beaches, natural beauty and diverse residents.
Visit the beautiful little town of Byron with a fascinating mix of local shops, galleries and cafes. Have a locally brewed coffee and indulge in some locally grown food.
Walk your way up through subtropical rainforest to the Byron Lighthouse for the most spectacular 360 degree ocean and Byron hinterland views and to watch the dolphins and migrating whales (May to October).
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Water & Nibbles
- Free Hotel Pick Up
- FUN Day
- Great Company :)
- Friendly Service
- Entry/Admission - Cape Byron Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Byron Bay
- Entry/Admission - Tropical Fruit World
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We Do stop for lunch this is normally decided by all on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Byron Lighthouse, Cape Byron Walking Track, Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481 Australia
Standing on a bald rocky cliff, this working lighthouse marks the eastern most point of the australian continent.
Built in 1901 visitors can walk on the headland, get their bearings and spot wildlife. The lighthouse is situated 3km northeast of the township of Byron Bay
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Byron Bay, New South Wales Australia
Shop at trendy shops, eateries and take in the views of the blue pacific ocean.
Take a dip if you wish and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of Byron, if lucky you may spot some dolphins and whales.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tropical Fruit World, 29 Duranbah Rd, Duranbah, Kingscliff, New South Wales 2487 Australia
The award winning Tropical fruit world with Mount Warning Views, exotic fruits, cafeteria and gift shopping.
This is a working farm where you can see the fruit market with the largest variety of tropical fruits in the world!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: Cineplex South Bank, 167 Grey St, South Brisbane QLD 4101, Australia
2: Roma Street Stop 125, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please call to confirm pick up outside of cbd is as this subject to availability.Airports
- Brisbane Intl Airport, 11 The Circuit, Brisbane, Queensland 4008 Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Casuarina NSW 2487, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.