C. Ronaldo Tour
Admire the Cristiano Ronaldo trophies and take photos with the full-size wax statue of this Portuguese footballer.
Visit the childhood sites of the best player in the world. Stop at Santo António Church, the first football club and its enclosure, Pico dos Barcelos and Museum CR7.
It's really worth it, just great.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- CR7 MUSEUM ENTRANCE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - CR7 Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: CR7 Museum, Rua Princesa Dona Amelia 10, Funchal, Madeira 9000-019 Portugal
In this tour you can see Ronaldo's childhood places, his first football club field, the Pico dos Barcelos with a fantastic panoramic view over Santo António and Funchal. At the end of this tour you can visit the incredible Museum CR7, where are all ballon d'Or, golden boots, club trophies and other trophies. CR7 Museum entrance fee included.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Miradouro Pico Dos Barcelos, Estrada Comandante Camacho de Freitas, Funchal, Madeira Portugal
Built in 1950, the Mirador do Pico dos Barcelos is situated in the parish of Santo António at about 355 meters of altitude. From this viewpoint you can contemplate a breathtaking view over the bay and the city of Funchal, with the Desertas Islands in the background.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Igreja de Santo Antonio, Caminho de Santo Antonio, Funchal, Madeira 9020-040 Portugal
Visit the Church of the parish of Cristiano Ronaldo.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick-up from Funchal city, Caniço city, Santa Cruz city and Câmara de Lobos city.Ports
- Port of Funchal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Notice: Due to Covid-19, Feeling Madeira agency have two important certifications: Clean & Safe (Turismo de Portugal). Safe Travels (World Travel & Tourism Council / WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.