Cabalgatas + Termas Valle de Colina & Cajón del Maipo
We invite you to live an adventure riding on a gentle Chilean horse, in a unique place, the Andes mountain range, very near to Santiago city, all year around. More than 300 glaciers, 4 volcanos, rivers, several valleys, unique nature and wild life.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hostal Chikiyan
- Entry/Admission - Ex-Tren Militar del Cajon de Maipo
- Entry/Admission - Termas Valle de Colina
- Entry/Admission - La Magia Del Kilómetro 71
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Casa Chocolate Tienda Boutique
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hostal Chikiyan, Camino Al Volcán 11744, El Canelo, San José de Maipo, Región Metropolitana, Chile
enjoy a unique breakfast, goat cheese, free range eggs, fresh fruit juice, homemade jam and crepes with dulce de leche, made by its owner with the best view of the valley
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: San Jose de Maipo, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
visit the main town, church, school, the typical constructions of the zone, and other interesting places
Stop At: Ex-Tren Militar del Cajon de Maipo, Melocoton Chile
visit Mr. Luis Leon, a train worker who restored the train station and makes us travel in history and culture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Termas Valle de Colina, Route G 25, Km 81.5, San Jose de Maipo Chile
6 hot springs pools at the foot of San Jose volcano
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Magia Del Kilómetro 71, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Enjoy an exquisite picnic with fresh home made bread, with pebre (traditional Chilean sauce), cheese, cold cuts, fruits, nuts, chips, wine, te, coffee, at a very privileged area at the mountains, surrounded with incredible rocks, special hand made souvenirs, spectacular view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casa Chocolate Tienda Boutique, Camino Al Volcan 30288, San Alfonso, San Jose de Maipo 9460389 Chile
Enjoy a homemade ice cream, chocolates, churros at a very unique chocolate shop.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Santiago Metropolitan Region, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.