Cable car in the Desert. Enjoy floating on the lowest point on Earth
Our programs have ranged from small groups and individuals needing personalized tours to large-scale pilgrimages of diocesan and religious orders that can exceed over 100 participants.As a company, we have made the decision to provide quality personalized tour programs over standardized package tours for large-volume companies.
We find the experience of working with each of our customers and partners in a unique way more rewarding, exciting and beneficial.Each tour is designed to fit the needs and interests of our clients, and then providing them with the best possible program and services we can.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Enjoy using cable car and learn more about History of Massada Mountain. Then proceed to Float on the Dead Sea, the lowest part on Earth, enjoy the mud, sun and salty water
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We need to know hotel names in advance
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.