Cable car tour, culture
The places we visit requires a good deal of understanding, knowledge and experience.
Our tours are small group adventure tours.
We have a great mix of people of all ages on our tours, ranging from their 20s to their 70s and over. There may be single travellers, couples or a group of friends and they have travelled from all over the world with different expectations and backgrounds.
Tour guides with open mind and a willingness to try and understanding different cultures is required by everyone in the group.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santo Domingo Province, Santo Domingo Province, Dominican Republic
The cable car tour.- At the beginning we will see first hand, the livelihood conditions of the traditional Dominicans.
We will be able to see a beautiful and spectacular skyview of Santo Domingo. After that, we will return to Downtown Santo Domingo, in a Mall.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo Province, Dominican Republic
After we finish our first line in the cable car. We will go out and see the neighborhood more closely. The poor-average Dominican lifestyle, public transport and a public park.
You will taste our typical food called flag.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Columbus Park, Calle Isabel La Católica, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Ágora Mall, Av. John F. Kennedy, Santo Domingo 10129, Dominican Republic
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.