Cabo Camel and Safari Ride
A camel ride on the beach is the most unique and unusual thing you can do in Cabo! Don't miss the fantastic opportunity to experience an incredible tour that you will remember for a life time.
Immerse yourself in camel culture and learn about its history, anatomy, personality, keeping and training. Come and enjoy a spectacular camel ride along the crystalline waters and majestic waves of the Pacific Ocean.
Get up close and personal including petting and feeding these amazing creatures.
Taste our exquisit mexican food and discover the authentic flavors of several dishes from different regions of our country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Trip Transportation
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Security Equipment
- A desert safari ride.
- A Tequila class and tasting in our enigmatic Tequila museum
- Delicious beef, pork and chicken tacos, soft drinks and water
- Entry/Admission - Playa Migrino
What's excluded :
- Park Fee is not included ( 20 USD p/p)
- Photographies are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Cabo San Lucas, after this you will be taken to Migriño Beach where we have our location in order to check in as soon as you arrive.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Playa Migrino, Mexico
After checkin you will be assigned a locker and a tour guide for you to start your adventure.
Security protocols will be provided, and you can start your Camel ride Adventure. You will experience an incredible tour that you will remember for a life time. Enjoy the camel ride along the crystalline waters and majestic waves of the Pacific Ocean.
Immerse yourself in camel culture and learn about its history, anatomy, personality, keeping and training.
Once finished you will have time to clean up and refresh. Take a look at your pictures and enjoy a cold drink while you wait for your transportation to take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup time will be arranged after booking.Tour Schedules 09:00am | 12:00pm | 03:00pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All of our providers are COVID-19 safe and have all norms to operate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.