Cabo Camel Encounter and Safari Ride (includes tacos & tequila tasting)
Ride a camel along the beach to discover the spectacular coastal scenery of the Baja peninsula on an amazing Camel adventure. Taste traditional Mexican specialties as you overlook the gentle ocean; explore the fascinating flora and fauna of the area with a knowledgeable guide; and enjoy an incredible expedition through dramatic natural beauty. Complete your cultural experience with a tequila tasting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Safety Equipment
- Tacos & Beverages
- Round Trip Transportation
- Camel Ride
- Aviary Experience
- Tequila Museum Tasting
What's excluded :
- A $20 per person park entry fee is collected on the day of the experience.
- Professional photos available upon request for an additional fee.
What is the most unique & unusual thing you can do in Cabo? A camel ride on the beach of course! Don't miss the fantastic opportunity to experience an incredible tour that you will remember for a life time.
Come and enjoy a spectacular camel ride along the crystalline waters and majestic waves of the Pacific Ocean.
Immerse yourself in camel culture and learn about camel history, anatomy, personality, keeping and training.
Get up close and personal including petting and feeding these amazing creatures, and it doesn't stop there! Taste our exquisite Mexican food and discover the authentic flavors of several dishes from different regions of our country.
·Delicious beef, pork and chicken tacos, soft drinks and water.
·A Tequila class and tasting in our enigmatic Tequila museum.
·A nature hike in our ecological reserve.
·A magical visit to our aviary.
·An experienced camel handler and bilingual guide.
·A desert safari ride.
NOTE: Private tours are available. Please contact us for more information.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Round trip transportation is included. Transportation arrangements made after booking.Airports
- Los Cabos Airport, Mexico
- Cabo San Lucas
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All of our activities are covid certified safe. Please contact us with questions. Please check our website for current information.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.