Cabo Candelaria Village Adventure (Triple UTV)
Come with us and we will put you in the driver's seat on the Ultimate Off-Road Adventure! Some people watch the Baja Races and dream about what it would be like to ride the trails of Baja California, while others seize the day and do it!
You will off-road through river beds, around cactus and on parts of the Baja 1000 Races that you see on TV! Ride through the desert and up the mountain to the historic village of le Candelaria. Learn about the village and take in the adventure. Enjoy amazing views along the way back from le Candelaria as you look out to the Pacific Ocean.
We specialize in ATV and Side by Side adventures. Also now available is Real Baja Tours Hipcamp! Enjoy a long days ride and then kick back at your campsite and watch the sun set over the Pacific Ocean. Sunset dinner packages available.We have professional tour guides, and friendly staff. We have different trails for different skill levels, from beginner to advanced riders.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Safety equipment
- Purified water
- Off-roading equipment
- Transportation by Real Baja Tours van
What's excluded :
- Park Entry Fee ($20 pp)
- Insurance is optional (Single ATV: $25 Double ATV: $35 UTV: $45)
- If you get a great tour, please consider tipping your guide.
“The absolute best off roading that we have ever done! We have done off roading in many places (Aruba, Costa Rica, etc.) and this tour was by far the best. The course was a true Baja off road course and our tour guide, Raul, could be a professional racer! The view and scenery, especially along the beach, was stunning and the course was twice as long as the competition's. When we come back, this is a definite activity that we will do again.” by mtvbColorado
“I have taken the side-by side RZR tours before in Cabo, and the one run by Real Baja is bar far the best experience. Especially if you are lucky enough to get Alberto as your guide. He will go as fast as you want, take you around all the tight cornered trails on the beach, and even stop to show you the 200 year old HUGE cactus on a hidden trail in the desert. He even explained many of the native plants with some cool show and tell. PS: Baja allows you to bring your camera !!” by alpO5598AE
We provide bucket list level experiences every tour!
• Baja California Sur, Baja California Sur, Baja California
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide transportation in our Real Baja Tours van from any hotel in Cabo and San Jose. Free parking on site.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.