Cabo De Santo Agostinho with Buggy and Catamarã
A few miles south of Recife you'll find a few of the most amazing beaches on the northeast coast. The beaches are certainly some of the wonders of the coast of Pernambuco. They were known for their natural beauties, warm, crystalline waters. In the past, they were refuge for adventurers who were searching for tranquility in the small fishing village. So are the tourists, and that's exactly what you will find here.
This 08 hours tour includeds Buggy ride through the beaches of the region (Cabo de Santo Agostinho and Calhetas) and catamaran ride through the beaches of Paraiso and French and als
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared Roundtrip Transfer to most of the hotels in Recife or Porto de Galinhas
- Tour guide (portuguese or spanish speaking)
- Catamaran ride
- Buggy ride
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Optional zipline
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Recife, Recife, State of Pernambuco
After pick up at hotels starting around 7:50 am, we head to the beaches located on the southern coast of the state of Pernambuco. Such beaches are known for their natural beauties, warm crystal waters. After an hour's bus trip, we arrive at the beginning of our tour, where we are welcomed by the drivers of the buggies who will lead us through the points of interest in this paradisiacal place.
Stop At: Praia do Paraiso, Praia do Paraiso, State of Para
The first stop is in the Viewpoint of the beach of paradise, from where it is possible to see the Port of Suape and the beach that gives the name to the belvedere.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Igreja Nossa Senhora de Nazare, Rua do Sol Vila de Nazaré, Cabo de Santo Agostinho, State of Pernambuco 54535-000 Brazil
Return to the buggy to walk the way to our second stop, the Belvedere of the old lighthouse - also has tents with homemade cachaça for tasting and selling handmade peppers. In this stop we also visit the Church of Our Lady of Nazaré, with construction begun in 1597, located in the village of Nazaré.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Praia de Calhetas, Cabo de Santo Agostinho, State of Pernambuco Brazil
Then you will go by buggy to Calhetas Beach, a small beach with calm and blue waters, and with an open heart shape. You arrive by buggy, but there is a small stretch to be done on foot. The more adventurous can choose to get to the beach by zipline (optional ride).
Tourists stay on the beach for rest and optional lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Suape Beach, Cabo de Santo Agostinho, State of Pernambuco Brazil
Around 01:30pm, return to the buggies to follow the road to reach the catamaran. The route along the road takes around 20 min to get to the villa galé condominium, from where the catamaran departs. In this open sea tour, you arrive as close as possible to the Port of Suape. You will go around the island of Cocaia, which has the form of a headdress. There is a stop on the island for 30 minutes for sea bathing. After the catamaran tour that lasts from 1:40h. to 2:00h., tourists return to the condominium pier where the bus will be waiting for the passengers to make the way back and return to their respective hotels. Certainly an unforgettable and pleasant tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.
- There are options for hotels located in Recife and Porto de Galinhas. Pay attention to your hotel address when confirming your reservation.
- Optional zipline - Approximated cost: BRL 30,00
- Light clothes are recommended. Bring sunscreen, hat and sandals or comfortable walking shoes
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.