Cabo Frio Private City Tour from Rio de Janeiro
Enjoy an amazing day visiting Cabo Frio in a private tour. Take your time to get to know all the amazing beaches and the best sightseeing in the city with a tour guide and private driver.
Treat yourself to a private getaway in Cabo Frio during a sightseeing tour from Rio de Janeiro. Customize your tour or follow the suggestions given by the tour guide. You may hop-on a shared boat to see the beaches with sand dunes and lagoons. Go to the Forte de São Mateus and marvel at a fortress built to protect Brazil from pirates in the 17th century. Circumnavigate the outcropping where the citadel is perched and see if you can spot a humpback spouting in the distance.
Customize the tour the way you want with a tour guide and private driver.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - San Matheus Fort
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Itajuru Fountain, Cabo Frio, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Let's visit this important tourist attraction in Cabo Frio.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: San Matheus Fort, Cabo Frio, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Beautiful and privileged view of the ocean.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Japones Island Beach, Cabo Frio, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Crystal clear water
Stop At: Praia do Forte, Cabo Frio, State of Rio de Janeiro 28928-424 Brazil
Best place for a swim in Cabo Frio.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most hotels in the areas of Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Flamengo and Downtown (Centro). Contact us back to adjust the pickup time.For Barra da Tijuca/ Recreio we provide pick-up for an additional 10 USD per person that must be paid directly to the tour guide on the day of the tour.Ports
- PIER MAUÁ
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We do not operate this tour on Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and Carnival season.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, and hats are recommended for this tour.
- Please, advise if wheelchair accessibility will be required.
- Minimum of 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.