Cabo Pulmo Snorkel
f you are searching for a way to see the wonders of Cabo Pulmo National Park and experience its reef up close, our Cabo Pulmo Snorkeling Expedition is the perfect choice for you. Swim and snorkel among large schools of tropical fish that immediately surround you in this eco-adventure. Cabo Pulmo is a beautifully clean natural aquarium that is home to fascinating sea life including giant groupers, big-eyed jacks, eels, sea turtles, rays and much more! Be inspired as you gaze on one of the three living coral reefs of North America.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverages not mentioned
Journey through the desert to the Sea of Cortés to meet up with a local boat captain who will take us to the best snorkel locations in the area. Splash into the crystal clear waters of Pulmo Bay to discover an amazing treasure: a living reef estimated to be 20,000 years old! Experience a snorkeling tour like no other at Cabo Pulmo National Park, a jewel of Baja California and one of the most elaborate reefs in the world. This Cabo Pulmo snorkeling at its finest.
• Cabo Pulmo Marine Preserve, Cabo Pulmo Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please notice that pick up services are available to most hotels in Los Cabos Zone including Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo, for your pick up information please contact us at least 24 hours prior your tour depart.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.