Cabo San Lucas "Catch of the Day" Seafood Tour
New Tour! It's no secret that Baja is a seafood lovers paradise! On this walking food tour of Cabo San Lucas we leave the tourist area behind and head into the real Cabo. This entertaining and cultural experience will help you discover why Baja seafood is in such high demand in both this country and worldwide. You will also learn about the history of the town and the unique Mexican culture. After living and working in food management for 22 years in Cabo, we know all the best local places to take you. All of our eateries that we have carefully chosen only serve fresh seafood caught that day. Portions are big, prices are low and service is the best. Not to mention clean and safe. We recommend you take this tour early in your trip because we know you will want to return to these eateries throughout the rest of your time in Cabo. Trust us on that. You will love this new one of a kind seafood feast in Cabo from Avocabo Food Tours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- In one of our stops you will taste and learn about the innovation of Mexican Seafood.
- 5 food tasting locations to highlight the best seafood Baja has to offer. has to offer.
- Mezcal introduction experience.
- Professional tour guide
- Vegetarian options.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages available to purchase as discounted prices.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe, Av Lazaro Cardenas, Calle José Ma. Morelos y Pavón Esq, Centro, Ildefonso Green, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All of the eateries on the tour have had to be verified and certified under the strict government COVID standards before opening. They are extremely clean.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.