Cabo Wild Desert Tour, Polaris ATV or Razor Single, Double, Triple or Quad!
Wild Desert Tour ATV
A thrill-seeking explosion from start to finish! Encounter the Great Trails used in the famous Baja 1000 race. On this tour you will be faced with stunning virgen beaches, wavy sand dunes, impressive rock formations, a hostile desert, ancient villages, and a series of breathtaking views that will leave you wanting more. Put on your safety equipment to experience the great adventure of your life. This activity includes helmet, bandana, goggles, water, lunch (quesadillas + water of the day), the unit (s) ATV Polaris 570.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Quesadillas
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Includes: Transportation, helmet, bandana and goggles for dut protection, water, RZR
What's excluded :
- National Park Fee $20.00 per person
- Recommended: Long pants, closed shoes, sunscreen & credit card.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baja California, Baja California
You will be utterly blown away by this great experience, a blast from start to the finish! Great trails used in the famous Baja 1000 race. You will see stunning beaches, sand dunes, amazing rock formations, a barren desert, old villages and magnificent views.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port, Finisterra a1, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Amigos Tours certified by the Secretary of Health Baja California. Bandanas provided from Amigos Activities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.