Cabo's only Clear Boat Tour to Lands End, Lover's Beach, the Arch and more!
Cabos only clear boat that will take you to the incredible lands’ end where the Pacific Ocean meets the sea of Cortez. Get to see the rock formation as our guide shows you pelican rock, Neptune’s finger, the window to the pacific, lovers beach, sea lion colony and finally the arch. All of this through a clear boat where you will see all the tropical fish underneath your feet. It is a breath taking experience that you will not forget!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bilingual tour guide
- Bring your phone for unlimited photo opportunities
- Boat tour of everything Cabo, including the Arch, Lover's beach, Divorce Beach
What's excluded :
- Mandatory $1 per person dock fee collected at the dock
- Transportation can be added after booking for $20 per person. Please message us for information.
It all starts by you meeting at our marina office for check-in. After we will take you to our clear boat where you will meet our captain and tour guide. They will take you to lands end where you will see Pelican Rock, Lovers Beach, Neptune’s Finger and the famous Arch. you WILL get Instagram worthy pictures to last a lifetime.
• Marina Cabo San Lucas, Lote A-18 De la Darsena, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
• Neptune's Finger, Mexico
• Divorce beach, Blvd. Paseo de La Marina, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
• Pelican Rock, Cabo marine protected area, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
• Playa del Amor, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Departure Point :Centro, Ildefonso Green, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All of our activities are covid certified safe. Please contact us with questions. Please check our website for current information.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.