Cacahuamilpa Grotto Tour -Taxco "Ciudad de la plata¨
Our tour has the perfect mix between culture and fun with the comfort that always characterizes the excellence of the service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tickets to the Cacahuamilpa Grottoes
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Grutas de Cacahuamilpa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Grutas de Cacahuamilpa, Municipio de Pilcaya, Guerrero, 40391 Mexico
Get into the depths of the Cacahuamipla Grottoes, a natural wonder located just 30 km from Taxco, and admire the amazing rock formations that nature has carved for millions of years.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Taxco, Taxco, Pacific Coast
The Magic Town of Taxco de Alarcón, known as the Theater City, in recognition of the dramatist Juan Ruiz de Alarcón, annually celebrates the Alarconian Days and turns the city into a space for performing arts.
Enjoy Taxco on foot, walk through its cobbled streets, observe its sky-oriented buildings and discover corners worthy of a viceroyalty set.
The cable car is a great alternative to appreciate the excellent panorama and climb towards the Cristo del Cerro Atachi. Here you will have one of the most formidable views of Taxco and its surroundings.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :The Angel of Independence, Av. Paseo de la Reforma, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
* Customers are picked up with a banner in the lobby of their hotels with the name that made the reservation.* Our certified guides are presented with your Tourist Guides credential by secretary of tourism.Airports
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We respect and carry out all health protocols before the Covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.