Cadiz Shore Excursion: Small Group Cadiz Discovery Tour
This popular tour brings to life over 3,000 years of history, you will discover ancient attractions and scenic views that will leave a long lasting impression of Cadiz. This is a popular shore excursion that sells out quick as people love the small group feel compared to the large coach tours.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cadiz, Cadiz, Costa de la Luz, Andalucia
Come join us on the popular small group tour of Cadiz. We offer a free bottle of water on your air conditioned minibus and embark on more than 3,000 years of history. Cadiz is known as Europe's oldest city, our tour will give you the feel you are going back in time.
Pass By: Puerta de Tierra, Plaza de la Constitucion, Av Andalucia, 11004 Cadiz Spain
We set off from a 5 minute walk from the cruise port to enjoy amazing places such as Puerta de Tierra, this was important to the history of Cadiz where it protected it from invaders.
Pass By: La Caleta Beach, Cadiz Spain
We head to the stunning beach of La Caleta in Campo Sur, this small beach gave huge inspiration to well known artists. This part of the tour will also take in the Falla Theatre, Genoves Park and Mina Square
Pass By: El Populo, Centro Historico, Cadiz Spain
One of the main highlights of this shore excursion is the 13th century medieval quarter of Populo, this is famous for Christopher Columbus starting his 2nd journey from here. You will have a great chance to see all Cadiz offers on our walking part of the tour. During the tour we put in stops for you to enjoy and experience the the local tapas and drinks Spain offers.
This popular tour of Cadiz books out early due to the small group feel really giving greater enjoyment than the large coach tours
Departure Point :Cadiz, Cadiz, Costa de la Luz, Andalucia
Traveler pickup is offered
5 minute walk from Cadiz Cruise portPorts
- Cadiz Cruise Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.