Caesarea, Acre and Rosh Hanikra Group Tour
This tour to the incredible coastal cities of Caesarea, Rosh Hanikra, Haifa and Acre starts as we travel north of Tel Aviv along the coastal road. Our Caesarea tour takes us through the remains of Caesarea Maritime, an ancient Roman city constructed by Herod, King of Judea in about 25-13 BC.
Continuing on our tour we pass through Haifa, Israel’s third largest city built on the slope of Mount Carmel facing the sea. The Haifa tour stops at the Baha’i Gardens where 19 terraces flow down Mt. Carmel. Next the tour reaches the extreme northern border where Israel meets Lebanon and the sea crashes against the white cliffs of Rosh Hanikra.
As the tour makes its way south on our return journey we stop in the Crusader City of Acre (Akko). See fortified walls and a moat that even Napoleon was not able to overcome. Tour the Crusader remains, the Turkish citadel and see sites used during the British Mandate. The tour leaves Acre and returns south along the coast.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Licensed Guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Caesarea National Park
- Entry/Admission - Akko Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Rosh Hanikra
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Caesarea National Park, Route 2 Near Aqiva, Caesarea Israel
Built by King Herod and restored by the Crusades, Caesarea is a unique place where both the Roman and the Medieval Cultures are mingled together
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Baha'i Gardens, 80 Hatzionut Avenue, Near Shifra Street Mount Carmel, Haifa Israel
Baha'i Gardens is a World Renowned Heritage Site. They are also considered the most expensive gardens in the World. And definitely they are amount the most beautiful World Gardens
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Akko Old Town, Acre Israel
Akko is the World Heritage City, once a captital of the Crusades Kingdom.
Among the most interesting sites here are the Underground Knights Halls and Tunnels
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Highway 4, 10 min ride North of Nahariya, Rosh Hanikra Israel
Rosh Hanikra Undersea caves and tunnels are one of the most outstanding World Phenomena. This is also one of the most beautiful natural parks of Israel, which leaves an unforgettable memories
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests at all Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Herzlia and Netanya hotels
Departure Time :5:50 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.