Cagliari: Full-Day Private Tour of Sardinia's Hidden Beaches from Chia
You will explore the coves and beaches that were twice named the most beautiful in Italy. The waters of Chia are pristine and a shimmering, crystal clear, blue color. Dive in and enjoy. Complementing that stunning turquoise water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for Chia area
- Jeep Tour
- Snorkel equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bitan - Daily Tours, Via Vittorio Emanuele III 11, 09010, Domus de Maria, Sardinia Italy
After pickup from your hotel, This itinerary starts from the ancient path called Nora Bithia, which will take you to the hidden beaches. The Spanish towers, Capo Teulada, the Capo Spartivento lighthouse, and the old docks are just some of the sights you'll get a glimpse of.
You will explore the coves and beaches that were twice named the most beautiful in Italy. The stunning turquoise water, the peach-colored sand, and scattered among the dunes are lush green juniper trees. The colors are striking. Heading to the beach is a tradition of the locals and visitors alike. You will see why the coves and beaches in Chia and Teulada are so popular.
You will stop for swimming at the prettiest coves. As this is your private excursion, you can decide to spend more time at one bay or even skip one if you wish. One of the famous coves you will visit is Cala Cipolla, from here you can admire the lighthouse of Capo Spartivento. Your guide can provide you the snorkel gear, or you are welcome to bring your own or just spread out your towel on the sand, kick back, and relax! Another fantastic beach is Malfatano, ideal for families with children due to its calm waters, and it offers incredible vistas of Capo Malfatano bay. Tuerredda can be considered as one of the most beautiful beaches in the area, and it also offers excellent snorkeling. You will also make stops Porto Larboi and S'isola Manna. You will find restroom facilities at some of the beaches (Cala Cipolla, Tuerredda, and Malfatano), although some may be rustic. Please see the notes section. You will also find small stands, cafes, and options to purchase lunch, drinks, or snacks. Your guide will gladly assist with suggestions.
Throughout your experience at Chia, your guide will give your stories, history, and tales about the area and make your time as personalized as possible. Take in the picturesque scenery on your ride back to your hotel after such a relaxing day on Chia beaches! Upon request, it will be also possible to have lunch (meals not included) just by the sea.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Parcheggio Ombreggiato CTC, Viale del Porto, 09010 Chia CA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.