Cagliari: Is Zuddas Caves Tour from Chia
Explore the south coast of Sardinia in this excursion of nature and caves. Stroll through the beautiful panoramic street of Chia-Teulada, previously traveled by the ancient Romans and the Carthaginian population. See the wondrous natural formations and prepare to be stunned by the treasured beauty of this Italian island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within Domus de Maria and Chia area)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with wifi, due to availability, please be aware that vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- Private Tour (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Grotte Is Zuddas
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick up out side of Domus de Maria and Chia area (extra fee)
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bitan - Daily Tours, Via Vittorio Emanuele III 11, 09010, Domus de Maria, Sardinia Italy
The tour begins with a pickup from the centrally located meeting point in Chia, for a morning departure at 9 am or afternoon departure at 3 pm. Pass through the beautiful panoramic Chia-Teulada street, which was historically traveled by the ancient Romans and the Carthaginian population.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grotte Is Zuddas, Localita Is Zuddas, 09010 Santadi, Sardinia Italy
Arrive at the beautiful Is Zuddas caves, which are preserved in a way that appears as if time has stopped. During your 1 hour guided tour, you will admire Stalactites and stalagmites are the naturally formed, and these main attractions are why people come to the Is Zuddas caves.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Domus de Maria, Domus de Maria, Province of Cagliari, Sardinia
Your local guide will be keen to make the tour as personal as possible. He will assist you with his expertise and recall amusing anecdotes for you before driving you back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Parcheggio Ombreggiato CTC, Viale del Porto, 09010 Chia CA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to availability, please be aware that for groups of more than 8 participants vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- This tour is operated daily from March till October, from November till February only on Sundays.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The temperature inside the cave is 16C and the humidity around 98%
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.