Cagliari Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide
Cagliari, the historic capital of Sardinia, is a city steeped in history. Situated in the Bay of the Angels, the picturesque city was once dominated by various civilizations who each left their mark. On this 2.5-hour tour, your guide will take you on a journey through its rich history, visiting its most significant landmarks including the Rampart of Saint Remy, the Elephant and Saint Pancras towers, St. Mary's Cathedral and the medieval neighborhood of Castello.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Expertly guided walking tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee (should you wish to enter a site)
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Torre dell'Elefante, via santa Croce / via Universita, Cagliari, Sardinia Italy
Both built in the 14th-century by the same architecture, the Elephant Tower takes its name from the elephant sculpture situated at the side of the main entrance, halfway up the tower, while Saint Pancras Tower takes the honor of being the tallest tower in the city.
Departure Point :Piazza Costituzione, 23, 09124 Cagliari CA, Italy
Return Detail :Cagliari, Metropolitan City of Cagliari, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- - Italy is an ancient country with old streets. If your group includes a wheelchair or a guest with mobility issues, you must contact Walks prior to the tour to ensure this tour can be navigated safely.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.