Cagliari Shore Excursion: Quad-ATV Adventure Experience
Make the most of your stop in Cagliari and disembark your cruise ship for an exciting shore excursion adventure. Enjoy an authentic off-road experience on the powerful quads riding for 2 hours around the southwest hills and beaches. Exciting! Powerful! Dynamic!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Port pickup and drop-off flexible with the cruise time
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with wifi, due to availability, please be aware that vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- Use of 1 quad for 1-2 people, 2 quads for 3-4 people and 3 quads for 5-6 people
- Equipment & Instruction
What's excluded :
- Private Tour (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cagliari Cruise Port, Porto, Molo Rinascita, 09123 Cagliari CA, Italy
Fun and full of excitement! Enjoy the power and excitement of a two-passenger quad-runner off-road adventure while exploring the most astonishing itineraries.
You will meet your English speaking guide outside your Cagliari cruise ship terminal. He will escort you to your comfortable, air-conditioned transportation for the short 45-minute journey.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Chia, Chia, Domus de Maria, Province of Cagliari, Sardinia
Upon arrival at base camp, you will receive all necessary handling instructions and safety equipment to begin your fantastic journey.
Our tours allow you to live memorable days while having fun and enjoying nature. You will cross pristine beaches, dirt.paths, and breathtaking views onboard on your very own off-road quad. The vehicles are automatic and easy to drive. They are shared two-person per quad. If you order for 2 participants, you will ride in the same vehicle but can switch out driving duties. The first stretch will allow you to gain confidence, then off you go! You will be delighted with the fantastic views, and your guide will have bottled water ready for you along the trails.
Your knowledgeable local guide will share his expertise, providing both historical and exciting anecdotes to help make this a very personal experience.
Then you will drive the quads back to the base camp where you will board your transportation to be returned to your Cagliari cruise terminal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Malfatano beach, Teulada, Sardinia Italy
Along the captivating promontory on the southwestern extremity of Sardinia, various coves open up, in a dazzling beach, among the most beautiful in the south of the Island, a place of wonderful nature and history.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Spiaggia di Cala Cipolla, Viale Spartivento, Chia, Domus de Maria, Sardinia Italy
A precious gem in the vast treasure of Chia, the smallest and most delightful beach along a heavenly stretch of the extreme southwestern coast of Sardinia.
Stop At: Faro di Capo Spartivento, Domus de Maria, Sardinia Italy
Built-in 1854 by the Italian Navy, the Lighthouse of Capo Spartivento was one of twenty lighthouses wanted by Victor Emmanuel II of Savoy, whose wrought-iron initials still feature above the entrance door.
The target of the American planes’ machine guns during World War II, it was restored only once, right after the conflict.
It housed the lighthouse keepers up until the 1980s when the light signal was automated and their work no longer required.
It faded into oblivion for over 30 years, until 2006, when its new life began.
A metamorphosis that started years ago, a childhood dream set aside for a long time, an ambitious project that has become a reality thanks to the passion and dedication of those who put their heart and soul in it.
Today, with its guiding light still shining, Faro Capo-Spartivento is the first and only lighthouse in Italy that has been converted into a guest house: a project prized by the Italian Navy as a fine example of military architectural restoration.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Calata Azuni, Cagliari CA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given an alternative tour at the same day in the area.
- Minimum age 8 years old
- Drivers must have a valid drive license
- Please pay atention to the maximum weight, each quad maximum weight 160kg - 353lbs
- Subject to weather conditions. Excursions will also be done in case of rain; please bring some spare clothes in case you get wet; in case the weather gets worse (heavy rain with thunders and lightenings) after the tour has started, it will be canceled without refund
- If the tour starts late or encounters delays, for any reason, we will shorten the tour to return our guest to the cruise port by the scheduled time. There are no critical portions of the tour operated by third parties which could result in the inability to return to port on time.
- Please bring your beach wear and towel (optional)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.