Cagliari Sightseeing Half-day Tour from Chia
Wonderful excursion in the ancient medieval city of Cagliari.
During this excursion, the guide will take you for a walk through Cagliari's old streets like Palazzo Regio (the Royal Palace), the Cathedral, and the towers; these are just some examples of the main attractions that Cagliari's old quarter offers. In Sardinian language this area is called Castle quarter. This excursion also includes a walk through the shopping streets and Cagliari's main markets, in which it's possible to taste some delicious Sardinian products. Before the end of the tour, you will visit the lagoon of Santa Gila to watch the flamingos.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private tour (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off only for Chia area
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free wifi service, due to availability, please be aware that vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cagliari, Cagliari, Province of Cagliari, Sardinia
Join this tour during which you will visit the historic districts of this town rich in culture and history. Start the walking tour of about 2 hours, from the top of the hills down to the alleys. A guide will accompany you to visit the monuments, churches, and most important places, such as the Royal Palace, the Dome of Cagliari, and other small churches, the Pisan Walls and Towers.
In Cagliari, monuments and historic sites aren't open to visitors every day. The opening times may vary from place to place, and some of these monuments may be closed without prior notice, due to exclusive events or essential ceremonies.
Upon previous request, we will be able to drive you to Poetto Beach and the picturesque San Benedetto's Market (in this case, the tour of the city center will be shorter).
The same itinerary is also offered by the car, as a hop on and hop off tour for the ones that prefer not to walk (in this case it won't be possible to visit the monuments inside with our guide).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to availability, please be aware that for groups of more than 8 participants, vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- Please be aware that there could be exceptional closures at Cagliari attractions. This information is correct at the time of issue and is subject to change at short notice, at the discretion of the attraction.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.