Cagliari: Trekking and Swimming at the Waterfalls from Chia
Is Cannoneris Nature Park has a spectacular canyon and built magnificent waterfalls. This is the most beautiful river in south Sardinia with perfectly clear water.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide in english, italian, french and portughese
- Hotel pickup and drop-off only for Chia area
- Jeep Tour
- Private Tour (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Foresta de Is Cannoneris
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off out side Chia area(optional on request)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bitan - Daily Tours, Via Vittorio Emanuele III 11, 09010, Domus de Maria, Sardinia Italy
High-flying excursion, the tour starts from Chia, from where you will be driven by Jeep directly to the Is Cannoneris Natural Park. A panoramic approach will lead us to the discovery of the reserve.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Foresta de Is Cannoneris, Pula, Sardinia Italy
The real green Sardinian space is represented by Is Cannoneris, the most prominent European holm oaks majestic forest set over 900-meter feet. In this magic place, you may meet up with deers, eagles, mouflons, wild boars, which are the most important species that inhabit Is Cannoneris Reserve. This itinerary includes a trekking path to reach the waterfalls.
At the waterfalls, it's possible to swimming and relax before getting back.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Chia, Chia, Domus de Maria, Province of Cagliari, Sardinia
Your local guide will be keen to make the tour as personal as possible. He will assist you with his expertise and recall amusing anecdotes for you before driving you back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Parcheggio Ombreggiato CTC, Viale del Porto, 09010 Chia CA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Bring your hat, towell and beachwear
- If you are booking less than 7 days to the departure the gate could be closed, the full track is 20km hiking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.