Cagliari: Visit a Winery with a Sommelier
You will always be accompanied by a Sommelier, who during the visit will tell you the fascinating stories of the wines and the people who produce them and then accompany you in the tasting experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - The cost includes: admission tickets to walk through the vineyards, visit and gourmet tasting (3 Glasses of Wine + Cheese and Charcuterie board), food and wine guide for the whole experience.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- We will visit a young winery in Cagliari district, which has already received several awards in national and international competitions. We will take a walk through the vineyards while I reveal you the history of our territory and its producers. In the end we will enjoy a 3 guided wine tasting, beautifully paired with local products (cheeses and charcuterie). The winery we will visit is located in the heart of one of the most important wine-producing areas of Sardinia. It 's a beautiful, modern and recently built winery, in the countryside and surrounded by vineyards of Cannonau, Vermentino, Nuragus and Bovale, typical of the area. The whole experience will take place in the open air in order to immerse yourself in the beautiful and natural environment that surrounds the winery.
• Typical products tasting - Local cheeses and cold cuts
Departure Point :09040 Serdiana, South Sardinia, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.