Cagliari Walking Tour
Discover Cagliari hidden gems and some local delicacies. Follow your local guide and visit secret places and hidden Sardinian gems.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- Hotel Drop Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Anfiteatro Romano di Cagliari, Via Sant'Ignazio da Laconi, 09123, Cagliari, Sardinia Italy
A spectacular walking tour that will cross the length and breadth of the city of Cagliari in its most beautiful corners, some of the mysterious and often poorly understood. There will be some strategic stops in terraces with an extraordinarily beautiful view. Vespas buzz down tree-fringed boulevards and locals hang out at cafes tucked under the graceful arcades in the seafront Marina district.
Up in Il Castello, sunset is prime-time viewing in the piazzas, when the soft evening light illuminates pastel facades and the golden fortress walls like a fresco painting. Everywhere you wander, Cagliari’s rich history is spelled out in Roman ruins, museums, churches, and galleries.
At the end of the tour, we will conclude the experience with a special tasting of local products.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.