Cahuachi Ceremonial Center Tour from Nasca
Excursion of 2 hours and a half of duration with daily departures at any time of the day. It includes the visit to the ceremonial center of Cahuachi where they will visit one of the largest ensembles of pyramids and squares built during the pre-Hispanic period. The different buildings had different uses such as the of housing, workshops, free areas and ceremonial spaces. Nowadays it is considered the largest ceremonial center of mud in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance Tickets
- Expert tourguide
- Entry/Admission - Didactic Museum Antonini (Museo Antonini)
- Entry/Admission - Cahuachi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Didactic Museum Antonini (Museo Antonini), Av. de la Cultura 600 Bisambra, Nazca Peru
The Antonini Museum is full of exciting remains that point to how the people of the region lived their lives. It is a must see for anyone traveling through Nasca to better understand the lifestyle, economy, religion, and politics of this ancient culture.
The beautiful archeological museum has six halls where the prizes of various excavations have been carefully preserved.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cahuachi, Oficina 201, Nazca Peru
Cahuachi was a major ceremonial center of the Nazca culture, based from 1 AD to about 500 AD in the coastal area of the Central Andes. The site contains over 40 mounds topped with adobe structures.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup included from hotels located in Nazca City
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.