Cahuita National Park
Cahuíta National Park Reserve are worldwide recognized, not only because of their natural beauty...
Enjoy the beautiful white sand beaches and the tropical forest that shelters various animals, among which are the following: pacas, racoons, Northern tamanduas, opposums, porcupines and capuchin monkeys.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Cahuíta National Park Reserve are worldwide recognized, not only because of their natural beauty but because they are becoming unique conservation places in almost the whole Caribbean. The Cahuita National Park measures 1067 hectares, including 240 hectares of reef that extend outward from Cahuita Point. The tropical forest shelters various animals, among which are the following: pacas, racoons, Northern tamanduas, opposums, porcupines and capuchin monkeys. The marshes in the park contain many other animals, like the green iguanas, basilisks, gigantic blue crabs and many species of birds, like frigatebirds, green ibis, blue herons, gulls and others. In Cahuita you will be able to enjoy the beautiful white sand beaches. There is a camping area that includes toilets, showers and changing rooms for all those how want swim in this little paradise.
Departure Point :Puerto Limon, Puerto Limon, Province of Limon
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Park in Puerto Limón, Costa RicaAirports
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
- Puerto limon, Av 2, Limón, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have cleaning products and gel in the units
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.