Cahuita National Park Hiking
Our guides have over a decade of experience in providing tours and constantly update their knowledge about the environment.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- National park entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Cahuita National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cahuita National Park, Cahuita Costa Rica
The Cahuita National Park has the largest reef in Costa Rica, and is home to numerous marine and bird species. There are monkeys, sloths, squirrels, snakes, and frogs here – and many other wild animals! You will explore all the beauties by walking in between forest and beach, right next to the Caribbean Sea!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Cahuita National Park, Av. 71 215, Limón, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Please list your hotel when bookingplease contact through whatsApp after you get your email confirmation.
Departure Time :9/20/2019 - 9/20/2022
Monday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.