Cahuita National park (hiking) plus Tortuguero canals
On this tour you will have the oportunity to see a lot of the wildlife in Costa Rica like slouths, howler monkey, white face monkey, frogs and more!
You will visit the Cahuita national park it will be a trail of 2km, also you will make a boat ride on the Tortuguero canals the paradise for the people who enjoy the birds
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
This tour is perfect if you want to see wildlife in Costa Rica, and learn about the tropical fruits from Costa Rica, the history and wildlife
On this combo tour, we include
City Tour: History records that in 1502 Christopher Columbus landed in Costa Rica at the place known as Puerto Limón. The country's port has much import and export traffic.
Cahuita national park: The Jungla Trail offers a 1 km trek through a secondary forest offering beautiful landscapes, various flora and fauna,
Visit a Banana plantation for outside, our guide will provide you many interesting facts about this amazing fruit will be explained, including the crop, harvesting, processing, packing and exportation. Costa Rica is the second largest banana producer in the world
Coastal Drive: Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Puerto Limon coastline during the bus drive to the different attractions.
The Tortuguero Canals: Board your covered boat for a 60 minutes leisurely cruise through the jungle canals. Your guide will show you the rain forest eco-system and point out sights of interest, and finally enjoy the Souvenir Store & Shopping
• Cahuita, Cahuita, Province of Limon
• Puerto Limon, Puerto Limon, Province of Limon
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet up will be 30 minutes after your cruise arriveOur uniform is red color tshirt and you will see a sign with your name on itPorts
- Muelle de los Turistas, Limón Province, Limon, Costa Rica
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.