Cai Be Floating Market Full Day Tour
See rice fields and explore the daily life of Mekong Delta people. Experience a floating market and immerse yourself in the lively atmosphere and enjoy fresh food in the heart of the Mekong. Discover how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made and enjoy traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Optional extra activities
- You will be picked-up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city between 7:30am and 8:00am. Depart for Cai Be by car/van via Trung Luong Express Highway and stop to take photos in Tan An town overlooking the picturesque flat rice fields.
On arrival in Cai Be, set off by motor boat to visit the Cai Be floating market and watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on board their vessels. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Then wander into the small villages and visit the orchard and fruit plantation, accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
Keep cruising to Vinh Long through a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta. Arrive in Tan Phong Island, the green pearl where you can immerse yourself in nature. Enjoy your cooking experience and learn how to prepare special Vietnamese dishes. Food cooked by yourself and fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Relax in the hammocks to get back your energy.
Cycle around the village path with fruit orchards and bonsai gardens. Meet the local islanders to learn more about the local daily life in the Mekong delta.
Take a boat ride back to Cai Be and meet your bus for the trip back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Departure Point :Hotel in Center of Ho Chi Minh City
Return Detail :District 1
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.