Cai Be Floating Market, Sa Dec Town and Mekong Queen Cruise Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
Our excursion will begin early in the day after boarding a charming wooden boat, the Mekong Queen, with a visit of the Cai Be floating market where you can experience all of local trading activities with several kinds of agricultural products from one boat to another (the earlier we reach the market, the more boats we see). Disembark and visit local factories to get to know more about the local business and crafts. Interact with the locals and learn how pop rice, pop corn, rice paper and coconut candies are made.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Cai Be Floating Market
- Entry/Admission - Huynh Thuy Le Ancient House
- Entry/Admission - Sa Dec Market
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Leave your hotel in Saigon early in the morning, arrive at Cai Be pier and start boarding the Mekong Queen.
Sightsee the Cai Be floating market. Disembark and walk to visit the old church and crafting factories. Board the cruise and head upstream toward Sadec town. Stop en route to visit a local brick factory. Continue your cruising to the famous ancient house of Huynh Thuy Le, the main male character in “L’amant” of Marguerite Duras. Disembark at Sa Dec central market and walk to the ancient house. Enjoy lunch then stretch your legs and hop on a bicycle for a short ride to visit a local flower growing village. Arrive and take photos. Possible opportunities to interact with the local farmers. Cycle back to the main road. Say goodbye to the boat crew for a 3.5 hour drive back to Saigon.
Departure Point :Your Ho Chi Minh City hotel
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.