Cai Be Village And Floating Market 1 Day Trip
Cái Bè is a small village that still retains its natural beauty, busy river system, tasty food, and hospitable people. You can’t talk about Cái Bè without talking about its floating market and abundance of delicious tropical fruits. Highlight of the day is to cruise among the boats coming from all areas of the Delta, and to cycle along the trails, returning the friendly smiles and waves of local children.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditional minivan Hotel pickup and drop-off (only in District 1)
- Vietnamese English-speaking guide
- All boat trips (motorboat & hand-rowed boat)
- Bicycle ride
- All admission fees
- Lunch (5-course set menu)
- Drinks (2 bottles of 500ml/Person)
- Snacks (fruits, candies, honey tea…)
- Local taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Cai Be Floating Market
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities (recommended)
- Drinks (beer, soft drinks…)
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cai Be Floating Market, Cai Be Vietnam
Upon arrival, we will visit a flea market before cruising along a vast network of canals and channels to enjoy wonderful views of the Mekong River. Stop by a house-boat at the floating market for having fresh fruits, and see how locals do their business on water.
In your visits to some local cottage industries you can see a coconut candy workshop, try some snake wine, learn how to make pop-rice, or witness the process of making rice paper.
Cross to the other side of the Mekong River to a famous island named Tân Phong. Here we visit a tropical fruit garden, listen to Vietnamese traditional music, and slowly enjoy getting in touch with local life by taking a hand-rowing sampan.
Lunch will be served at a local house. Your host will show you a cooking demonstration and challenge yourself with cooking a traditional Vietnamese dish and enjoy your wonderful lunch afterwards.
After that, we can choose to take a rest at the house or take a cycling tour about 30 minutes around the village, this will give you a fantastic way to experience local life.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Cái Bè District, Tien Giang, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.