Cai Rang Floating Market - Authentic Mekong Delta 2 Days 1 Night Private Tour
Day 1 (Lunch, Dinner):
• Explore Mekong rivers by boat
• Traditional coconut candy workshop
• Honey bee farm
• Sampan through shady, breezy canal
• Traditional folk music
• Tropical fruits
• Tri-cycle motorbike
• Meal : Lunch, Dinner
Day 2 (Breakfast, Lunch):
• Largest Cai Rang floating market
• Explore Can Tho river by boat
• Noodle workshop
• Local fish market
• Khmer Pogoda
• Famous ancient house in The Lover Movie
• Lunch at local restaurant
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Motorized tricycle motorbike through small alley to discover local life in village
- Travel insurance: $5000 USD/ case
- Saigon Can Tho - 3 stars hotel or equivalent
- Motorized boat and rowing boat/ sampan on the Mekong River
- Hot tea, bottled water, tropical fruits, traditional music
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - My Tho city post office
- Entry/Admission - Can Tho Beach
What's excluded :
- Tips/ gratuities, personal expenses
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh - My Tho - Ben Tre - A Glimpse Of Mekong Delta
Stop At: My Tho city post office, 59 Ba Mươi Tháng Tư, Phường 1, Thành phố Mỹ Tho, Tiền Giang, Vietnam
At 8:00 AM You will be welcomed from your guide and driver provided by Vietnam Holiday Travel and go ahead to the quaint fishing village of My Tho. On this tour of "A Glimpse Of Mekong Delta" , before you will have passed along river of Mekong Delta, do not forget seeing the Southern Vietnamese scenery on the street, because there must be a contrast between the busy Ho Chi Minh City and the peace of rural scenery. And then, continue to explore tiny villages perched, to see the goods at a colorful floating market, to taste silky sweet coconut candies, to drink a cup of honey tea, to enjoy local fruits, and to listen to traditional folk music show performed by locals.
Board a boat bound for the islands of the Tien River, and then cruise to Ben Tre to check out dense coconut groves. Taste coconut candies and sip hot mugs of honey tea before having lunch with freshly caught fish and river shrimp.
In the afternoon, you can watch folk music performances and walk around the countryside. At night, take a quick ride to Can Tho where you can turn back for a night at a cozy hotel.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Saigon Can Tho - 3-stars standard hotel or equivalent in Can Tho city
Day 2: Can Tho Floating Market - Ho Chi Minh city
Stop At: Can Tho Beach, Can Tho 92000 Vietnam
After having a hearty breakfast in the morning, you'll pack up your things and travel through the local vendors of Cai Rang Floating Market. Next, you will weave through rows of boats loaded with everything from fresh production to vintage jewelry, look for some souvenirs and haggle with locals. And then you can watch dextrous noodle makers who process delicate vermicelli, and visit a local village, as well as get a chance to test your balance as you cross the river on a bamboo span known locally as a "foot bridge".
At lunch time, you will tuck into a scrumptious meal. After that, for some last-minutes, you can go shopping at Can Tho Market and visit Vinh Trang Pagoda. Ending the tour you will be taken back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. It will be the time for you to reflect on this memorable day !
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hotel Continental Saigon, 132-134 Đồng Khởi, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within district 1, 3, 4. Picking up at other districts might be extra charged.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.